The witching hour is just around the corner. Are you ready?
Here are our top Halloween party and event picks for all of you New York ghouls:
- 2010 Village Halloween Parade -- If you love a parade or just want to let your freak flag fly high on Halloween, don't miss the annual Village Halloween Parade.
- Find out how to participate and where, when, and how the parade action gets started on Halloween night.
- Check out our Village Halloween Parade photo gallery to see the sort of scene that you can expect. And don't forget to come back on Monday to see our photos of the 2010 Village Halloween Parade (if I make it back alive...bwahaha)
- If you'd rather avoid the noise, the crowds, and the weirdos, steer clear of the East and West Village after mid-afternoon on October 31st. The heart of the action will be on Sixth Avenue from Spring Street all the way up to 21st Street.
- Find out about all of the subway service changes scheduled for Halloween weekend to plan your fright night travel or avoid the mayhem.
- Halloween Parties and Events in New York City -- The Village Halloween Parade isn't the only party in town. Check out our list of other Halloween Night events and parties all around town.
- Haunted Houses and Halloween Parties at New York's Hottest Clubs -- Trick or treat. Scare yourself silly and then head to one of New York's hottest clubs for drink specials, costume contests, and all-night Halloween revelry.
- Procession of the Ghouls -- Visit the magnificent Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine for a scary movie accompanied by the ominous sounds of the cathedral organ. The film will be followed by the famous Grand Procession of the Ghouls, a dramatic parade of fabulous puppets, creatures and special effects.
- Halloween Costume Ball -- The Theatre for the New City is hosting a Halloween extravaganza for more than 1,400 masqueraders.
- Halloweekend Pub Crawl -- Are you up for the Halloween pub crawl to end all pub crawls? 3 nights, 5+ miles, and more than 40 NYC bars.
- NYC Haunted Houses -- Get freaked out at New York's scariest haunted houses. See our reviews of the thrills and chills at Blood Manor, Nightmare: Superstition, and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum After Dark.
- Family Halloween Parties and Events -- Check out these great family Halloween parties at landmarks including the American Museum of Natural History, USS Intrepid, the Children's Museum of Manhattan, and more.
- Halloween in Central Park -- Find out about free Halloween fun in Central Park all weekend long.
- Even more NYC Halloween 2010 Events and Parties