Shopping at Manhattan’s flea markets is a great way to diversify your clothing and jewelry collections without breaking your budget.
Check out these markets and pick up hot vintage apparel, the latest fashion accessories and funky items to decorate your apartment – all at affordable prices.
- Annex/Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market
At the Annex/Hell’s Kitchen Market, discover a truly eclectic selection of vintage clothing, antique jewelry, novelty items, posters, musical instruments, statues, figurines, books and toys. Browse the tables, practice your bargaining skills, and walk away with a gotta-have piece that you probably don’t need, but will look really cute in your living room.
- Location: 39th Street between 9th and 10th Avenues
- Days and times: Saturdays and Sundays, 10AM-6PM
- GreenFlea Markets
GreenFlea is one of Manhattan’s most celebrated flea markets. Two locations offer unique and distinctive household items, trinkets and collectibles as well as apparel and accessories. Shop GreenFlea and find an extraordinary and meaningful gift for the person who has everything.
- Locations: On Saturdays, head to Greenwich Avenue & Charles Street between West 10th and West 11th Streets. On Sundays, go to Columbus Avenue between West 76th and West 77th Streets.
- Days and times: Saturdays 11AM-7 PM, Sundays 10AM-6PM. West Village location reopens March 24, 2007
- Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market
Visit this famous Harlem market any day of the week and find traditional African crafts such as carved figurines, beaded jewelry, ornate masks and decorative pieces for your home. Vendors also display a wide range of African art, textiles and fabrics and as well as the hottest urban and hip-hop fashions.
- Location: 52 West 116th Street, near Malcolm X Blvd.
- Days and times: Daily 10AM-7PM
- The Market NYC
When Urban Outfitters gets too crowded, too hipster, or just too routine, Market NYC is the perfect escape. Young designers congregate at this NoLIta venue and offer the latest contemporary fashions and accessories. Stop by for a fun foray into the exciting land of handmade bags, custom jewelry and quirkily original clothing.
- Location: 268 Mulberry Street, between Houston and Prince Streets
- Days and times: Saturdays and Sundays 11AM-7PM