1. New York LottoHow to Play Lotto: Pick six numbers between 1 and 59 (or let the QuickPick machine select the numbers for you). The minimum play is $1 for two game panels. Or you can play up to $5 on the 10-playcard. Then watch the live TV drawings on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11:21 p.m. on WABC Channel 7.
Lotto Jackpot: For each LOTTO drawing, 40% of the sales for the draw (minus 2% taken out for a reserve fund) is allocated as prize money. The largest Lotto jackpot paid since 1991 was $58 million.
Odds of Winning Lotto: First Prize – 1 in 45,057,474
Winning Lotto Numbers and More Information
2. Mega MillionsHow to Play Mega Millions: Pick five numbers between 1 and 56 in the pink-shaded upper section of the game panel and select one MEGA BALL number between 1 and 46 in the white lower section of your game panel (or let the QuickPick machine select the numbers for you). Mega Millions costs $1 per play. Then watch the live TV drawings on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11:00 p.m. on WABC Channel 7.
Mega Millions Jackpot: For each Mega Millions draw, 50% of the ticket sales is allocated as prize money. The First Prize is allocated 63% of this amount. The largest Mega Millions jackpot ever was $315 million in November 2005.
Odds of Winning Mega Millions: First Prize – 1 in 175,711,536
Winning Mega Millions Numbers and More Information
3. PowerballHow to Play Powerball: Pick 5 numbers out of a set of 59 white balls plus a Powerball number out of a set of 39 red balls. Each game costs $1 and each playcard has five game panels. You can try your luck seven days a week, 4:00 a.m. until terminals close at 3:30 a.m. or 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday draw nights.
Odds of Winning Powerball: Odds of winning the grand prize are 1 in 195 million. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 35
Winning Powerball Numbers and More Information
4. Sweet MillionHow to Play Sweet Million: Ask for a Quick Pick or choose 6 numbers out of a set of 5930. Each game costs $1 and each playcard has ten game panels. You can try your luck every day, 4:00 a.m. until terminals close at 3:30 a.m. or 9:00 p.m. on Monday and Thursday draw nights.
Odds of Sweet Million: Sweet Million boasts that it offers your best shot of winning a million bucks. Odds of winning the grand prize are 1 in 3.8 million.
Winning Sweet Million Numbers and More Information
5. Take FiveHow to Play Take Five: Pick fivw numbers from 1 through 39, and fill in your chosen squares as instructed on the playcard (or let the QuickPick machine select the numbers for you). The minimum play is $1 for 1 game. Or you can play up to $5 on the 5-game playcard. Winners are revealed during live TV drawings every night at 11:21 p.m. on WABC Channel 7.
Take Five Jackpot: For each Take Five draw, 50% of the sales for the draw is allocated as prize money. The largest Take Five jackpot in the last five years was $825,960.00.
Odds of Winning Take Five: Take Five has the best odds of all the Lottery's Draw Games. Odds of winning first prize are 1 in 575,757
Winning Take Five Numbers and More Information