What to See During Open House New YorkMore than 185,000 people are expected to participate in the 2011 OHNY Weekend, October 6-7, 2012. Highlights will include tours of
- The third section of the High Line before construction starts
- The TWA Flight Center at JFK Airport, the most popular site of the 2011 Open House New York weekend.
- 7 World Trade Center
- The United Nations
- Intrepid Air Space Museum
- The Four Seasons
- New construction projects including The 40/40 Club, New York City Center, and the new Public Spaces at Lincoln Center
- Many other sites, landmarks, and private residences
Skip to the Front of the LineAccess to all Open House New York sites is absolutely free. However, for a donation of $150 or more, you can purchase a Weekend Passport good for front-of-the-line access (with one guest) at all sites that do not require advance reservations and four free spots on selected reservation-only sites and programs.
Proceeds go to benefit openhousenewyork (OHNY),the non-profit organization that sponsors OHNY Weekend and is dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of New York City’s built environment.
Get More Information About Open House New YorkSee the full Open House New York schedule and site details.
Purchase your OHNY Weekend Passport and skip the lines
Download the OHNY Guide 2012.