Get more information about can't-miss events in New York City this April.
- April Street Fairs and Festivals --
The warmer weather means it's street fair season in New York City. Find out where to go for street fairs and festivals in April.
- Macy's Flower Show -- Welcome spring at Macy's spectacular annual flower show. The 2013 Macy's Flower Show will run from March 24 through April 7, 2013.
- New York City Easter Parade -- See the world's most elaborate Easter bonnets parade down Fifth Avenue. See photos of the New York Easter Parade.
- New York International Auto Show -- Check out the hottest new cars at the New York International Auto Show at Javits Center.
- Spring Spa Week in New York -- Indulge in discounted spa treatments at New York's hottest spas from April 15-21, 2013.
- Earth Day 2013 in New York City -- Support a green New York and celebrate Earth Day at great events and concerts in Central Park, at Grand Central Terminal, and all around the city.
- Hands On New York Day with New York Cares -- Join New York Cares and thousands of other volunteers for spring cleaning and revitalizing of NYC parks, gardens, playgrounds, schools, community centers, and homeless shelters. It's a great way to participate in National Volunteer Week.
- Soho International Film Festival -- The Soho International Festival celebrates the combination of cutting-edge digital technology and traditional storytelling. All screenings will take place at Sunshine Cinemas.
- 2013 Tribeca Film Festival -- See the hottest new films, mingle with celebs, and support downtown Manhattan at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival.