Halloween NYC Bar and Club PartiesCelebrate Halloween 2012 at one of Manhattan's hottest clubs and mingle with celebrity hosts and drunk New Yorkers while enjoying drink specials, live entertainment, and costumed insanity.
This year's Halloween festivities begin on the weekend of October 26 and 27, 2012 and continue on Halloween night (Wednesday, October 31).
Best Halloween Weekend 2012 Club, Bar and Lounge Parties in New York CitySaturday Night NYC Halloween Parties
- Devil's Debauchery Ball at Capitale -- Capitale always hosts a crazy night on Halloween. General admission is $25 and bottle packages will run you $450-$2,350.
- Witches and Warlocks Electric Bash at Santos Party House -- Join the witches and warlocks for an electrifying Halloween party with a live DJ and one-hour vodka open bar. Tickets start at $15 and bottle packages start at $390.
- The Haunting of Yotel -- Yotel is hosting a big bash on the Saturday before Halloween night with music by Jeffrey Tonnesen and Dimitry Mak. Ticket prices range from $25 for general admission to $1,500 for the Ultimate Corner VIP Cabin package (up to 20 people and 6 bottles).
- Monster Bowl at Lucky Strike Lanes -- Go bowling with ghosts and goblins at Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge. Ticket prices range from $25 (general admission) to $655 for an Elite Bowling Package (bowling, food, champagne, and shoe rentals for 10).
- 1980s Halloween at Culture Club -- At Culture Club's Back to the Future Fright Fest, dress up as Marty McFly and dance to 80s music. Tickets start at $10.
- Monster Bash at The Empire Hotel Rooftop -- Party on the haunted rooftop at the Empire Hotel with live DJ performances by DJ Steve Lewis and Kyle Rayner. Ticket prices range from $20 for general admission to $2,600 for the Royal VIP STFU Bottle Package (up to 15 people).
- Playmate Party at Bowlmor Lanes Times Square -- Bowlmor Lanes will be transformed into NYC's Official Haunted Playboy Mansion for a party hosted by Playmates with live music and open bar. Ticket options range from $15 general admission (cash bar) to $4480 for the STFU Platinum Bottle Package.
- Webster Hell -- Webster Hell is the official after party for the Village Halloween Parade. The 2012 Webster Hell Halloween Party will feature live music, flying vampires, a virgin sacrifice, aerial performances, and a costume contest with a $5,000 cash prize. Tickets are $40 for general admission.
- JoonBug Halloween Masquerade Ball at Capitale -- The annual Joonbug bash is at Capitale in 2012. The vodka open bar is from 9-10 pm and tickets range from $15 (general admission) to $2,300 (VIP Platinum Package for 10).
- Finale Grand Opening Halloween Party -- Finale is a hot new venue set to open on Halloween night with a private party hosted by Heidi Klum followed by a grand opening party with music by Nervo. Located at 199 Bowery, Finale is a new nightlife experience by EMM Group.
- Pornoween -- Flaunt your sexiest costume at this adult-only party on Halloween night. General admission is just $20 per peson ($10 early bird).
New York City Halloween Haunted Houses
NYC Halloween Party Cruises
More New York City Halloween Parties and Events -- Ghost Stories, Procession of the Ghouls, Dogs in Costume, and More
More NYC Halloween Parties -- Zombie Prom, Pub Crawl, Masquerade Balls, and More
Halloween Walking Tours -- Ghosts, Goblins, and Ghouls
Family Halloween Fun in New York City
New York City Family Halloween Parties and Events -- Take the kids for tricks, treats, pumpkin carving, costume parties, and more
Halloween in Central Park -- Celebrate Halloween in Central Park
Have you heard about another great NYC Halloween event or party? Tell me about it.