Best NYC Halloween Party Cruises for 2011
- Eyes Wide Shut Masquerade Ball -- Make it a very Kubrick Halloween at this upscale party on the Majesty Yacht. We assume you'll have the opportunity to enjoy creepy masked rituals along with the live music and costume contest. Ticket prices start at $50 per person (standing room only, cash bar) and go up to $1150 (admission for 10 people, bottle service).
- Halloween on the Hudson -- Sail away from Manhattan on this very affordable Halloween costume party cruise on the Hudson River. It's just $20 per person to board this party cruise. Cash bar and cash buffet are available and the boat is totally enclosed to protect you from the October breeze.
- Halloweekend Cruise Aboard the Harbor Lights Yacht -- You'll find three levels of Halloween action aboard this party yacht. DJs will spin live music all night and a full dinner buffet will be offered. Ticket options range from $30 (admission and buffet) to $480 (table for 8, buffet, 2 drink tickets per person).
- Dead Celebrity Costume Ball -- Dress up as your favorite dead celebrity for a Halloween party on the Paddle Wheel Queen. You're sure to run into Janis, Jimi, Kurt, and the rest of our rock icons lost at age 27. General admission is just $25 and VIP access is $50 and includes two drink tickets.
- Circle Line Phantom's Halloween Masquerade Cruise -- To celebrate the upcoming 10,000th performance of The Phantom of the Opera, Circle Line is hosting a Saturday night Phantom-themed cruise featuring beer and champagne and a costume contest (prizes include tickets to Phantom's 10,000th performance). Tickets are $40 per person.
New York City Halloween Haunted Houses
More New York City Halloween Parties and Events -- Ghost Stories, Procession of the Ghouls, Dogs in Costume, and More
More NYC Halloween Parties -- Zombie Prom, Pub Crawl, Masquerade Balls, and More
Halloween Walking Tours -- Ghosts, Goblins, and Ghouls
Family Halloween Fun in New York City
New York City Family Halloween Parties and Events -- Take the kids for tricks, treats, pumpkin carving, costume parties, and more
Halloween in Central Park -- Celebrate Halloween in Central Park
Have you heard about another great NYC Halloween event or party? Tell me about it.