When: Friday, October 26, 2012 at 7PM and 10PM
Where: Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, 112th Street and Amsterdam Avenue, one block east of Broadway.
Getting There: 1 or 9 train to 110th Street/Cathedral Parkway. M4, M104 bus to Broadway and 112th Street or M11 to Amsterdam Avenue and 112th Street.
Purchase tickets online. For more information, call 212-316-7490.
- the High Line dressed in costume for a free family Halloween party on Saturday, October 27, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Enjoy live music, face painting, pumpkin decorating, and a spooky scavenger hunt.
- dogs. The pooches will be competing for thousands of dollars in prizes (categories include Best in Show, Best Owner & Dog Costume, and Best Trick).
See the photos of dogs in Halloween costumes on parade at previous Tompkins Square Park Halloween Dog Parade events (plus more cute costumed canines and even more Halloween dogs).
Tompkins Square Park Dog Halloween Parade
When: Saturday, October 20, 2012 from Noon to 3:00 pm (rain date is Sunday, October 23, 2011)
Where: First Run is located inside NYC's Tompkins Square Park near the entrance at 9th St. and Ave. A. Take the L to 1st Ave.
Admission: Price of admission is a $5 raffle ticket (proceeds go to support the park's dog run).
For more information, please visit www.FirstRunFriends.org
- Halloween costumes? Uptown pooches will be competing for thousands of dollars in prizes (categories include Best in Show, Best Owner & Dog Costume, and Best Trick) in Carl Schurz Park on Sunday, October 14. Check out our photos of the Halloween Howl event in Carl Schurz Park.
Halloween Howl Dog Halloween Costume Contest
When: Sunday, October 14, 2012 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (rain date is Sunday, October 30, 2011)
Where: Carl Schurz Park at East 86th Street and East End Avenue
More NYC Family Halloween Events: Halloween in Central Park
NYC Halloween Events for Grown-ups
- Halloween Haunted Houses NYC
- More Halloween Events -- Halloween Parties at New York's Hottest Clubs and Bars
- Even More Halloween Events -- Costume Ball, Halloween Pub Crawl, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and More
- Halloween Walking Tours -- Ghosts and Ghouls of Manhattan
Have you heard about another great NYC Halloween event or party? Tell me about it.