From April 15-21, 2013, more than 80 Manhattan spas (as well as spas in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and Westchester) are offering spa treatments for just $50 each.
Choose from massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, body wraps, Brazilian waxes, and many other delicious indulgences (okay, the Brazilian wax won't be a lot of fun, but you'll look sleek and sexy in your spring wardrobe).
Make your appointments early -- the most popular spas will book up. Here are some of our picks for Spa Week:
- GemVie MediSpa -- Parisian Peel Microdermabrasion or Medical Grade Chemical Peel
Experience a European-style microdermabrasion treatment or anti-aging chemical peel to brighten your glow. Save $100 on the regular $150 price.
- 24 East 36th Street, 212.447.8494
- Fresh Espace Spa -- 60-Minute Facial Experience
Make a Spa Week date to take your honey or best friend to Fresh to bond over facial treatments using Fresh's delicious-smelling products. Fresh is known for their exotic and yummy-smelling ingredients like ginseng, anise, nectarine, brown sugar, lychee, and even cannabis.
- 1367 Third Avenue at 78th Street, 212.585.3400
- 57 Spring Street between Mulberry and Lafayette Streets, 212.925.0099
- Vada Spa & Laser Center -- Brazilian Wax and Shellac Manicure
Go Brazilian and make your nails beautiful while you're at it.
- 387 Sixth Avenue at Waverly Place, 212.206.1572
- 764 Madison Avenue near 66th Street, 212.717.9300
- Exhale Mind Body Spa -- Yoga Classes or Facial Peel
Get centered with a five-pack of Exhale mind-body classes (core fusion and yoga) or renew your complexion with a facial peel tailored to your skin type.
- 980 Madison Avenue at 77th Street, 212.561.6400
- Lia Schorr -- Body Scrub and Hot Stone Massage or Deep Pore Facial
Relax those hard-working muscles with a deep tissue hot stone massage or opt for one of Lia Schorr's famous facials.
- 686 Lexington Avenue at 56th Street, 4th Floor, 212.486.9670