The Bottom Line
- Those amazing views of Manhattan
- Incredibly romantic atmosphere
- Delicious food
- Great for special occasions like Valentine's Day and anniversaries
- Men must wear jackets
- Location: 1 Water St. in Brooklyn
- Getting There: Take A or C train to High Street/Brooklyn Bridge. Take 2 or 3 train to Clark Street.
- For Reservations: Call 718-522-5200
Guide Review - The Romantic River Café
It's hard for the food to compete with the view and the romantic atmosphere, but The River Café offers a menu of delicious options. They're known for their seafood, and the Blue Fin Tuna and Black Sea Bass do not disappoint. Another specialty is the Chocolate Marquis Brooklyn Bridge dessert, an amazing confection in the form of a chocolate bridge. It's almost too pretty to eat (almost).